You are here:
/ About Peab
Peab is the Nordic Community Builder, with 13,000 employees and about SEK 44 billion in net sales. The Group has strategically located offices in Sweden, Norway and Finland. The Peab’s registered office is located in Förslöv on Cap Bjäre in south of Sweden. The Peab share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
2015 at a glance
- The operative net sales excluding the write-down of the project Mall of Scandinavia increased by 3 percent andamounted to SEK 45,052 million (43,820). A strong housing market affected positively all business areas. Operative net sales amounted to SEK 44,252 million.
- The write-down of the project Mall of Scandinavia has reduced net sales and operating profit by SEK -800 million.
- The operative operating profit excluding the write-down of the project Mall of Scandinavia increased to SEK 1,852 million(1,783) and the operative operating margin of 4.1 percent was unchanged in comparison to last year. Operative operating profit amounted to SEK 1,052 million and the operative operating margin was 2.4 percent.
- Orders received increased by 19 percent to SEK 37,812 million (31,690). Orders received has increased in all business areas, driven by a strong housing market.
- Order backlog per 31 December 2015 amounted to SEK 26,991 million (24,922) well spread in terms of product and geography.
- Strengthend financial position with a reduced net interest as a result of lower debt levels and lower interest rates. A strong cash flow has contributed to the lower net debt of SEK 3,118 million (3,886).
- Equity/assets ratio increased to 28.8 percent (28.2).