Peab Interim Report January - March 2023
”The trend from the fourth quarter continues with a declining housing market. However, investments connected to the public sector remain on a stable level. The level of orders received was lower than the first quarter last year but the level of order backlog continues to be good”, says Jesper Göransson, President and CEO of Peab.
Summary according to segment reporting:
January – March 2023
- Net sales SEK 12,690 million (12,544)
- Operating profit SEK -156 million (10)
- Operating margin -1.2 percent (0.1)
- Pre-tax profit SEK -196 million (8)
- Earnings per share SEK -0.54 (0.04)
- Orders received SEK 11,042 million (15,375)
- Cash flow before financing SEK -908 million (-323)
For further information, please contact:
Jesper Göransson, President and CEO of Peab, is reached through Juha Hartomaa, Head of Investor Relations Peab, +46 725 33 31 45
This information is information that Peab AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at May 4, 2023, at 1 p.m. CET.